Our Mission is to inspire hope and action in the Community and provide access to solutions for Soldiers, affected by Post Traumatic Stress and Traumatic Brain Injury, and their Families via professional services, challenging peer adventures, education and spiritual devotion.
ELIGIBILITY – Grants are made to organizations and projects that meet the following guidelines:
- The PTSD Foundation is dedicated to programs in the Pacific Northwest region. To receive funding, organizations must be located in WA, OR, ID or MT.
- Grants are generally made in support of programs and operating expenses. The organization must provide documentation for this, including operational budgets.
- Grants are generally limited to 10% of the organization’s total operating revenue.
- Grant’s are generally for one year’s duration.
- Grants are made to organizations holding a United States Internal Revenue Service letter verifying public 501(c)(3) status (Pending applications are acceptable).
- Organizations applying for funding must practice full control of donated funds and their evaluation of their program’s effectiveness.
- Organizations are eligible to apply once per year.
REQUEST FOR FUNDING
If you feel that your organization aligns itself with the Permission To Start Dreaming mission and meets the above mentioned qualifications for funding, please submit the below information. Organizations will be notified in writing upon acceptance, and submissions received by July 1, 2017 will receive priority consideration for this year’s funding. Upon acceptance of funding, the Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation will conduct an ongoing review and requests for testimonials from those benefiting from therapy.
If you would like to download a grant request in order to mail your information, click here.